Skip to main content
How do I manually restore a backup report?
To restore a backup report:
- Open "Dropbox", "OneDrive" or wherever you stored the report.
- Navigate to the report that you want to restore.
- Tap on the report's "jRep" file.
- Report and Run will open it with headings pre-filled.
- Tap on "Import".
- You can change the report "Location" and "Title".
- You can backup edited reports and overwrite the old backup.
- You can load the backup Report and Run for iOS.
Please sign in to leave a comment.