This is an ADVANCED FEATURE.
Warning: DO NOT MOVE, COPY, EDIT or DELETE an image in the Report and Run Directories!
How do I use the same images across many reports?
- Create or choose a report in Report and Run
- Open your phone's file browser, e.g., "My Files"
- Tap on "Device Storage"
- Scroll down and find the "Report and Run" directory and tap on it
- Tap on the desired folder containing the Reports
- Tap on the report folder containing the desired images
- Scroll through the images until you find what you want
- Long press on the image until it is checked
- Tap on the Share Icon
- Scroll through the list of apps and tap on Report and Run
- Report and Run will open
- Select the Report Group and Report that you want to import the images into
- The "Confirm Import" screen will open
- Tap the Tick to confirm the import
- You can select multiple images at the same time and import them together.
- You can also access the SD Card and import images.